Ceiling Mount Microwave Sensor 360°
Model No. 1L-PS03
360° Ceiling Mount Microwave Sensor is a fully automatic indoor security/courtesy light controller capable of controlling up to 1200W. This product adopts microwave sensor module with high-frequency electromagnetic waves (5.8GHz) and integrated circuit. This sensor works by receiving human motion. When someone enters the detection field, it can start the load at once and identify automatically day and night. Its installation is very convenient and has a wide range of applications. Detection is possible through doors, panes of glass or thin walls.
Model No. 1L-PS03
The 360° Ceiling Mount Microwave Sensor Switch detects the human motion with high-frequency electro-magnetic waves and integrated circuit. The light or any other electrical appliance can be activated automatically by the active presence of a human body within the detection range/coverage area & when there is no active human presence the light will be deactivated automatically. An adjustable time knob lets you select how long the light stays on after activation. Hence a considerable amount of electricity cost is saved by the use of Sensor.
- Built-in Photocell detects Day & Night.
- LUX Level Control & Time Control
- Re-trigger Function, Time Delay added (Upon every detection time is set to zero)
- Adjustable Time Delay (10sec ± 3sec(preferable time 60sec). The maximum time is 12min±1min.
- Detection Range 1-8m (radius) adjustable.
- Stand alone 220V AC operation
- Very easy to Use & Install (DIY)
- Main Entrance
- Toilet / Pantry
- Stairways / Lifts / Lobby
- Covered Parking Area
- Locker Room / Trial Rooms
- Office / ATM / Malls
- Operating Volt: 220-240VAC/50Hz,
- Load: 300W/1200W Max Ambient Light: 3-2000 (Adjustable),
- Load Type: Bulb, LED light, CFL, Fans, etc.,
- Detecting Dist.: 1~8m (radius) adjustable,
- Detecting Angle: 360 Deg.,
- Installation Height: 1.5-3.5 mtr.
- Motion Detection Speed: 0.6~1.5m/s,
- Power Consumption: 0.1W (static) & 0.9(Work),
- Working Humidity: less than 93 % RH,
- Delay: 10 Seconds – 12 Minutes (Adjustable)
- HF System: 5.8GHz CW radar, ISM band