False Ceiling Mount PIR Sensor 360°
Model No. 1L-PS02
360° False Ceiling Mount PIR Sensor is a fully automatic indoor security/courtesy light controller capable of controlling up to 1200W. This product acts as a great energy-saving switch and has good sensitivity and an integrated circuit. During night, the built-in passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor turns on the connected lighting system, when it detects motion in its coverage area. During the day, the built-in photocell sensor saves electricity by deactivating the lights.
Model No. 1L-PS02
The 360° False Ceiling Mount PIR Sensor Switch detects the Infrared Rays released by the human body. The light or any other electrical appliance can be activated automatically by the active presence of a human body within the detection range/coverage area & when there is no active human presence the light will be deactivated automatically. An adjustable time knob lets you select how long the light stays on after activation. Hence a considerable amount of electricity cost is saved by the use of Sensor.
- Built-in Photocell detects Day & Night.
- LUX Level Control & Time Control
- Re-trigger Function, Time Delay added (Upon every detection time is set to zero)
- Adjustable Time Delay (10sec ± 3sec(preferable time 60sec). The maximum time is 7min±2min.
- Stand alone 220V AC operation
- Very easy to Use & Install (DIY)
- Main Entrance
- Toilet / Pantry
- Stairways / Lifts / Lobby
- Covered Parking Area
- Locker Room / Trial Rooms
- Office / ATM / Malls
- Operating Volt: 220-250VAC/50Hz,
- Load: 300W/1200W Max Ambient Light: 3-2000 (Adjustable),
- Load Type: Bulb, LED light, CFL, Fans, etc.,
- Detecting Dist.: 10~12M,
- Detecting Angle: 360 Deg.,
- Installation Height: 2.2-4 Mtr. Motion Detection Speed: 0.6~1m/s,
- Power Consumption: 0.1W (static) & 0.4(Work),
- Working Humidity: less than 93 % RH, Delay: 10 Seconds – 7 Minutes (Adjustable)
Switch off the power.
Turn the bottom-cover anti-clockwise and unload it. The power wire goes across the hole in the middle of bottom-stand. Connect the power and the load into the connection-wire column of the sensor according to connection-wire diagram. Fix the bottom-stand on the selected position with inflated screw…
For detailed installation refer to Installation Manual