1 LEAP Technologies today has become a renowned name in the field of Occupancy Sensor/Energy Saving Sensors. With an Expert & an experienced team 1 LEAP always strives to get quality assured products for its clients. All our products are thoroughly checked and only then are dispatched from our warehouse.
Application Areas For Occupancy Sensors
What are Occupancy Sensors?
An Occupancy Sensor is a Dual Sensor, it’s a lighting or heating control device that detects occupancy of a space by detecting motion and turns the lights and/or Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system ON or OFF automatically, using infrared, ultrasonic, microwave, or other technology.
How does an Occupancy Sensor work?
Occupancy Sensors are dual sensors, that work on either PIR, Microwave or Ultra Sonic technology, these are passive as well as active sensors, which detects IR radiations emitted from a body or measures the reflected wavelength.
- Occupancy Sensors are a very effective way of energy saving.
- Occupancy Sensors are very sensitive, even a slightest motion can be detected.
- Occupancy Sensors can be very effectively used for security reasons.
- Occupancy Sensors can not only be used to connect with light but also with other equipment’s & appliances.
- With the availability of LUX knob day/night setting can be very easily done.
- As per your convenience you can set the time duration for the connected load to switch off automatically.
- Some places where Occupancy Sensor can be used are hospital, conference room, meeting room, class room, super market, library, grocery stores, garden and many such public places.
- Having no movable part life of sensors is quite long approx.. 4-5 years.
To sum it all Occupancy Sensors are a great energy Saving device, which can drastically cut down your monthly electricity bills.