Air Curtain Motion Sensor 180°
Model No. 1L-PS11
180° Air Curtain Motion Sensor is a fully automatic indoor security/courtesy light controller capable of controlling up to 1200W. This product acts as a great energy-saving switch and has good sensitivity and an integrated circuit. During night, the built-in passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor turns on the connected lighting system, when it detects motion in its coverage area. During the day, the built-in photocell sensor saves electricity by deactivating the lights. This sensor work very well with Air Curtains that require to be operated by motion. When any human body comes in its range, it operates the Air Curtain, and switches it OFF when the person leaves the range.
Model No. 1L-PS11
The 180° Air Curtain Motion Sensor Switch detects the Infrared Rays released by the human body. An Air Curtain connected to it can be activated automatically by the active presence of a human body within the detection range/coverage area & when there is no active human presence the Air Curtain will be deactivated automatically. An adjustable time knob lets you select how long the curtain stays ON after activation. Hence a considerable amount of electricity cost is saved by the use of Sensor.
- Built-in Photocell detects Day & Night.
- LUX Level Control & Time Control
- Re-trigger Function, Time Delay added (Upon every detection time is set to zero)
- Adjustable Time Delay 10 sec ± 3 sec. The maximum time is 7 min±2min.
- Stand alone 220V AC operation
- Very easy to Use & Install (DIY)
- Main Entrance
- Cold Storage
- Toilet / Pantry
- Store Rooms / Warehouse
- Production Area
- QC Room
- Operating Volt: 220-240VAC/50Hz,
- Load: 300W/1200W Max
- Ambient Light: <3-2000 LUX (Adjustable),
- Load Type: Air Curtain Sensor, Bulb, LED light, CFL, Fans, etc.,
- Detecting Dist.: 5-12M max. (<24°C) Adjustable,
- Detecting Angle: 180°,
- Installation Height: 1.8-2.5 Mtr.
- Power Consumption: aprox. 0.5W
- Working Humidity: less than 93 % RH,
- Delay: 10 sec ±3 sec. – 7 min ±2 min. (Adjustable)
Switch off the power.
Unload the front cover directly by screw driver. Find the wire hole with gasket in the bottom and pass the power wire through the hole. Fix the bottom on the selected position with the inflated screw as shown in the figure. Install back the cover and then you can test it.
For detailed installation refer to Installation Manual