1 LEAP Technologies today has become a renowned name in the field of PIR Motion Sensor/Energy Saving Sensor. With an Expert & an experienced team 1 LEAP always strives to get quality assured products for its clients. All our products are thoroughly checked and only then are dispatched from our warehouse.
Application Areas For PIR Sensor
What are PIR Sensor?
A passive infrared sensor (PIR sensor) is an electronic sensor that measures infrared (IR) light radiating from objects in its field of view. These are most often used in PIR-based motion detectors.
How does a PIR Motion Sensor work?
When the sensor is idle, both slots detect the same amount of IR, the ambient amount radiated from the room or walls or outdoors. When a warm body like a human or animal passes by, it first intercepts one half of the PIR sensor, which causes a positive differential change between the two halves.
- PIR Sensor are a very effective way of energy saving.
- PIR Sensor can be very effectively used for security reasons.
- PIR Sensor can not only be used to connect with light but also with other equipment’s & appliances.
- With the availability of LUX knob day/night setting can be very easily done.
- As per your convenience you can set the time duration for the connected load to switch off automatically.
- Some places where PIR Sensor can be used are hospital, super market, library, grocery stores, parking area, garden and many such public places.
- Having no movable part life of sensors is quite long approx.. 4-5 years.
To sum it all PIR Motion Sensor are a great energy Saving device, which can drastically cut down your monthly electricity bills.