1 LEAP Technologies today has become a renowned name in the field of Magnetic Switch. With an Expert & an experienced team 1 LEAP always strives to get quality assured products for its clients. All our products are thoroughly checked and only then are dispatched from our warehouse.
We manufacture a variety of Magnetic Switches
Recessed Mount Magnetic Switch
- 1L-MSR-101 – 1/4″ (6.35mm) dia. with Wire Leads
- 1L-MSR-102 – Collared Rectangular type with Wire Leads
- 1L-MSR-103 – 3/8″ (9mm) dia. Collared with Wire Leads
- 1L-MSR-104 – 3/8″ (9mm) dia. with Wire Leads (Short)
- 1L-MSR-104B – 3/8″ (9mm) dia. with Wire Leads (Long)
- 1L-MSR-104H – 3/8″ (9mm) dia. with ¾” Adaptor Holder
- 1L-MSR-104PF – 3/8″ (9mm) dia. Stubby with Ring Magnet & Wire Leads
- 1L-MSR-105T – 3/8″ (9mm) dia. with Terminal Connector (Short)
- 1L-MSR-105TB – 3/8″ (9mm) dia. with Terminal Connector (Long)
- 1L-MSR-106 – 3/4″ (19mm) dia. Steel Door with Wire Leads
- 1L-MSR-106T – 3/4″ (19mm) dia Steel Door with Terminal Connector
NOTE : –
In our NO switch the Reed that is used is NO, so when a magnet is brought near, it becomes NC. Our NO switch which comes with white wire, if its connected to Door with a light, so when door is closed that means when both Reed and Magnet are in close vicinity to each other, circuit will be closed and there would be current flow, so the light will be open.
When door opens and both Reed and Magnet are far away from each other, then there is no current flow as it becomes NO and light will be switched OFF.
To summaries it, “Door open Light OFF and Door close Light ON”
NC switch is exactly opposite of this, when Door is close Light will be OFF and when Door is open and both Magnet & Reed are far away Light will be ON. NC switch comes with Black colour wire.
Magnetic Sensors find applications in vast areas, from simple position sensing in doors, to more complicated ones used in the military, to more sophisticated cellular phone radio frequency (RF) switching electronics and in the medical industry.