360° Ceiling Mount Occupancy Sensor with IR Remote
Model No. 1L-PS06
360° Ceiling Mount Occupancy Sensor with IR Remote is a fully automatic dual indoor security/courtesy light controller capable of controlling up to 2000W incandescent or 1000W fluorescent lightings. The unit is not only a lighting controller, but also has the capability of detecting slight motion within a radius of 3 meters around the sensor. It will keep the connected lighting fixture continuously on even when you are seated and is able to detect very slight movements (a seated person’s head or hand movements).
Model No. 1L-PS06
The 360° Ceiling Mount Occupancy Sensor with IR Remote is a dual Sensor Switch which detects the Infrared Rays released by the human body. The light or any other electrical appliance can be activated automatically by the active presence of a human body within the detection range/coverage area & when there is no active human presence the light will be deactivated automatically. An adjustable time knob lets you select how long the light stays on after activation. Hence a considerable amount of electricity cost is saved by the use of Sensor.
- Built-in Photocell detects Day & Night.
- LUX Level Control & Time Control
- Re-trigger Function, Time Delay added (Upon every detection time is set to zero)
- Adjustable Time Delay (10sec ± 3sec(preferable time 60sec). The maximum time is 30min±2min.
- Stand alone 220V AC operation
- Very easy to Use & Install (DIY)
- Main Entrance
- Office / Cabin
- Conference Room / Meeting Room
- Toilet / Pantry
- Stairways / Lifts / Lobby
- Covered Parking Area
- Locker Room / Trial Rooms
- Office / ATM / Malls
- Operating Volt: 220-240VAC/50Hz,
- Load: 1000W/2000W Max
- Ambient Light: 10-500 LUX (Adjustable),
- Load Type: Bulb, LED light, CFL, Fans, etc.,
- Detecting Dist.: 3m radius (Height 2.5m) Micro Motion, 6m radius (Height 2.5m) Walk Across Motion,
- Detecting Angle: 360°,
- Installation Height: 2.5-3.5 mtr.
- IR Controller: Channel 1 & 2, Auto / On / Off
- Power Consumption: 0.1W (static) & 0.4(Work),
- Warm-up Time: About 90 sec.,
- Delay: 5 sec. – 15 min. (Adjustable)
A drill and a screwdriver are the needed tools for installation. Select a location for the unit based on the coverage angles.
(1) Switch off the power source or wall switch.
(2) Push the two curve sides to remove the decorative cover.
(3) Make use of the base as a template to mark the position of two screw holes on the ceiling.
(4) Drill the ceiling wall and fix the base to the ceiling using suitable plastic wall plugs and screws provided. Finally fit the decorative cover back to the unit.
For detailed installation refer to Installation Manual