1 LEAP Technologies today has become a renowned name in the field of Day Night Sensor. With an Expert & an experienced team 1 LEAP always strives to get quality assured products for its clients. All our products are thoroughly checked and only then are dispatched from our warehouse.
Application Areas For Day Night Sensor
What are Day Night Sensor?
Day Night Sensors or Light Control Sensors are intelligent photocell sensors, that very well makes use of the ambient lights, to save electricity. These sensors can be made to activate and deactivate at a particular LUX. These sensors are water & weather proof..
How does Day Night Sensors work?
A Day Night Sensor or photocell is a resistor that changes resistance depending on the amount of light incident on it. A photocell operates on semiconductor photo-conductivity: the energy of photons hitting the semiconductor frees electrons to flow, decreasing the resistance.
- Convenience. You don’t have to remember to switch on or off the light by yourself. The photocell sensor will do the job automatically.
- Security. Once it’s dark, the light turns on by itself. This will be a deterrent for any intending intruders.
- Economy. The light is only turned ON when it’s dark, and turned OFF when there is sufficient light from the rising sun, or when dawn breaks.
- It is easy to integrate with lighting system such as automatic lighting system.
- It is used for energy consumption or energy management by automatic control of brightness level and auto ON/OFF of street lights based on ambient light intensity.
- LDR (i.e. photo-resistor) based light sensors are available in different shapes and sizes.
- Light sensors need small voltage and power for its operation.
- Photo-resistors are lower in cost, bi-directional and offer moderate response time.
Three main USP of installing Day Night Sensor are Convenience, Security and Economy.