360° Ceiling Mount Occupancy Sensor
Model No. 1L-PS04
360° Ceiling Mount Occupancy Sensor is a fully automatic dual indoor security/courtesy light controller capable of controlling up to 2000W. This product acts as a great energy-saving switch and has good sensitivity and an integrated circuit. During night, the built-in passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor turns on the connected lighting system, when it detects motion in its coverage area. During the day, the built-in photocell sensor saves electricity by deactivating the lights.
Model No. 1L-PS04
The 360° Ceiling Mount Occupancy Sensor is a dual Sensor Switch which detects the Infrared Rays released by the human body. The light or any other electrical appliance can be activated automatically by the active presence of a human body within the detection range/coverage area & when there is no active human presence the light will be deactivated automatically. An adjustable time knob lets you select how long the light stays on after activation. Hence a considerable amount of electricity cost is saved by the use of Sensor.
- Built-in Photocell detects Day & Night.
- LUX Level Control & Time Control
- Re-trigger Function, Time Delay added (Upon every detection time is set to zero)
- Adjustable Time Delay (10sec ± 3sec(preferable time 60sec). The maximum time is 30min±2min.
- Stand alone 220V AC operation
- Very easy to Use & Install (DIY)
- Main Entrance
- Office / Cabin
- Conference Room / Meeting Room
- Toilet / Pantry
- Stairways / Lifts / Lobby
- Covered Parking Area
- Locker Room / Trial Rooms
- Office / ATM / Malls
- Operating Volt: 220-240VAC/50Hz,
- Load: 1000W/2000W Max
- Ambient Light: 3-2000 LUX (Adjustable),
- Load Type: Bulb, LED light, CFL, Fans, etc.,
- Detecting Dist.: 20M max. (,24°C),
- Detecting Angle: 360°,
- Installation Height: 2.2-6 Mtr.
- Power Consumption: 0.1W (static) & 0.4(Work),
- Working Humidity: less than 93 % RH,
- Delay: 10 ±3 sec. – 30 ±2 min. (Adjustable)
Switch off the power.
Unload the cover directly. Connect the power and the load into the connection-wire column of the sensor according to connection-wire diagram. Fix the sensor on the selected position with the inflated screw as shown in the figure. Install back the cover and then you can test it.
For detailed installation refer to Installation Manual