LED Light with PIR Sensor
Model No. 1L-HS03
180° Wall Mount PIR Sensor is a fully automatic indoor security/courtesy light controller capable of controlling up to 1200W. This product acts as a great energy-saving switch and has good sensitivity and an integrated circuit. During night, the built-in passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor turns on the connected lighting system, when it detects motion in its coverage area. During the day, the built-in photocell sensor saves electricity by deactivating the lights.
Model No. 1L-HS03
The 180° Wall Mount PIR Sensor Switch detects the Infrared Rays released by the human body. The light or any other electrical appliance can be activated automatically by the active presence of a human body within the detection range/coverage area & when there is no active human presence the light will be deactivated automatically. An adjustable time knob lets you select how long the light stays on after activation. Hence a considerable amount of electricity cost is saved by the use of Sensor.
- Built-in Photocell detects Day & Night.
- LUX Level Control & Time Control
- Re-trigger Function, Time Delay added (Upon every detection time is set to zero)
- Adjustable Time Delay (10sec ± 3sec(preferable time 60sec). The maximum time is 7min±2min.
- Stand alone 220V AC operation
- Very easy to Use & Install (DIY)
- Main Entrance
- Toilet / Pantry
- Stairways / Lifts / Lobby
- Covered Parking Area
- Locker Room / Trial Rooms
- Office / ATM / Malls
- Operating Volt: 220-250VAC/50Hz,
- Load: 300W/1200W Max Ambient Light: 3-2000 (Adjustable),
- Load Type: Bulb, LED light, CFL, Fans, etc.,
- Detecting Dist.: 10~12M,
- Detecting Angle: 180 Deg.,
- Installation Height: 2.2-4 Mtr. Motion Detection Speed: 0.6~1m/s,
- Power Consumption: 0.1W (static) & 0.4(Work),
- Working Humidity: less than 93 % RH, Delay: 10 Seconds – 7 Minutes (Adjustable)
Switch off the power.
Turn the bottom-cover anti-clockwise and unload it. The power wire goes across the hole in the middle of bottom-stand. Connect the power and the load into the connection-wire column of the sensor according to connection-wire diagram. Fix the bottom-stand on the selected position with inflated screw…
For detailed installation refer to Installation Manual